You can cancel a trip at any time before or after you’ve been matched with a driver. A cancellation fee will not apply to a trip cancelled before you are matched with a driver. A cancellation fee may apply to a trip cancelled after you have been matched with a driver.
To cancel before you are matched with a driver:
1. Tap the white info bar at the bottom of your screen
2. Tap “Cancel”
3. You’ll be asked to confirm. Tap “Yes” or “No”
To cancel after you’ve been matched with a driver:
1. Tap the driver info bar at the bottom of the screen
2. Tap “Cancel Trip”
3. You’ll be asked to confirm cancellation
4. A cancellation fee may apply
Once a trip has started, you may end it at any time by letting your driver know that you’d like to be dropped off. The driver will then end the trip for you.
If you accidentally cancel a trip while en-route to your destination, your driver can still take you to your destination, and then request a fare adjustment.
Cancellation fees help ensure more efficiency on the Eurekar App as well as faster pickups for riders. Cancellation fee amounts differ by class of vehicle requested.
You may be charged a cancellation fee in the following situations:
1. You cancel the trip more than 5 minutes after your driver accepts the trip.
2. Your driver cancels the trip more than 5 minutes after arriving
The fee will be waived in both cases if your driver exceeds the initial ETA by 5 minutes.
INCORRECTLY CHARGED A CANCELLATION FEE
If you believe you were incorrectly charged a cancellation fee on a trip, request a refund by contacting us using the form on the Contact Us page or email us at email@example.com .